Frequently Asked Questions
1. Should I upload my Photo compulsory?
Yes, the main reason is Identity. All Brahmin Matrimony does not encourage fake users and profiles who are not transparent. Even if you created your profile without the photo it may be automatically deleted at any time without any notification, which may lead you to register again. Your profile photo should match with your ID or Address proof if our office requested (rare case under suspicion) to submit it. Fake users may face legal actions.
2. I have uploaded my Photo, but Why it is not visible in my profile?
Once you uploaded the photo, it will reach Admin Desk, and they will verify your photo for trustworthiness and then only they will approve your photo. Sometimes it may take 48 hours to visualize in your profile.
3. Why should I provide my Postal Address?
Your postal address will not be visible to others except our office desk. It is mandatory to provide your proper address which should match with any of your ID and Address Proof cards issued by Government of India. Profiles without a proper address may be rejected for editing again and if not edited it may be permanently removed from the site or it may be left as suspended.
4. Should I answer these bunch of questions to register my profile?
No other way, the questions which we asked while registering your profile, is the mindset of the person who searching you. More pain is more gain.
5. I have registered on the site, But I have not received the confirmation email to activate. What can I do?
You can SMS or Whatsapp your user id to 9994818463 to get your account activated. Please keep in mind account activation is different from account approval and account membership. Account activation helps you login to your account, it need not be a complete privilege to access others profile.
6. Who is in Customer Care?
One of our executive, who is fluent in speaking English, Telugu, Tamil speaking. He will verify your profile and provide approval for photos.
7. I have paid the money through payment link in the site, but why I am not getting full feature paid option?
Your profile will be converted into PAID MEMBER within 48 hours of your payment. If you reversed or claimed your payment in any of our payment gateways before activation, your profile will be deleted automatically. So when you pay to payment gateway link [ Example - Instamojo ] it will reach our bank only after 3 days. So please keep patience to get your package to activate. If you need to activate your paid membership immediately, then you may need to call customer care and ask them to activate your package, though your package will be activated within 48 hours automatically by default.
8. I have chosen the paid membership but I am not finding any suitable match for me, Will my money get refunded?
In any situation, the payments you made to www.allbrahminmatrimony.net will not be refunded. Please go to the Terms and Conditions page link at bottom.
9. Is there any limitation to access phone number and contact details of other profiles after making the payment?
At present No. We are not blocking any paid members to access other profiles with limitation. You can access unlimited profiles. This is because you can be a friend and maintain a good relationship with other Brahmins around the world, even if you don't get the right match.
10. Can I ask the Customer care to find a match for me?
No, Customer care is only to provide, activation, approval and paid membership activation. Customer care will not do any personal service for your matrimonial search.
11. Is there any Relationship Manager service with this Portal to find my right match?
Relationship Manager service is available to Tamilnadu state at present. And in the future, it may be extended to other states. You may need to pay separately for the relationship manager service. Such services are available only to limited profiles and such services shall be provided only upon the concurrence of our Relationship Manager.
12. I am not well enough to register over online. How can I get registered?
If you do not know internet access and if you need support to register by our staff, you may need to make the payment first to our bank account. Then you may need to contact our customer care, and intimate about your payment details. Then they will fix a comfortable time to register for you by asking questions one by one with you over the phone.
13. What is the Whatsapp Number to get support from this portal?
Only paid members are permitted to get connected with Whatsapp. You need to message 9994818463 with your username and mobile number to add you to our Brahmin Matrimony Groups if the group has space.
14. Shall we submit profile in person, or shall we meet in person?
This is completely an online digital system and we do not entertain users to meet us in person. Everything is made online.
15. I have registered my profile but I am not getting any calls from others. What may be the reason?
You failed to upload your photo to your profile due to hesitation or due to some other reasons. Only profiles with a photo are getting most response.
16. I am able to see several other company advertisements. Being a decent website, Why is it so?
Some advertisements may make good changes in life, We are also accepting commercial advertisements from the third party and even from Google to fill out the empty spaces of this portal. Use AdBlock extension in your browser to avoid advertisements.
17. What about canceling or deleting my profile?
You may have reasons to cancel your account, It may be as you got married or you may not be happy with us. In such a situation, you have all the rights to cancel or delete your account at any time. After login, go to the ACCOUNT button, Click and Drop down, you shall find MY SETTINGS. Click it and then go to the end of that page, you shall find CANCEL ACCOUNT button. Here you can cancel your account. Note - If you have paid any money for any packages in our All Brahmin Matrimony Portal your amount will not be refunded. Kindly go through Terms Page in the bottom of this page.
18. I am getting the error message as my profile is suspended. Why?
Earlier we were liberal of user profile trustworthiness. But as per the instructions of the Ministry of Women's and child development department of Government, we are strict in confirming the identity of a matrimony user without any gender discrimination.
New questions may be updated as it raises. Thank You